What is Fit – Test
Every new member of NoaGym is tested at various levels with different techniques and the training schedule is planned accordingly. With 45 day intervals the test is repeated and the training schedule is revised.
What do we do at Fit – Test?
- We have a questionnaire with 18 headings, called as ‘PAR – Q’ Test ( Physical Conformance), to assess personal fitness history and genetic inheratans. We aim to assist our member for preventive measures. For example, we add relevant exercises to strengthen the cardiovascular system for a trainee with potential heart disease.
- ‘Bio impodans’ test measures the body fat – water – muscle levels and tempo of the body prior to the exercise.
- We measure the pulse prior and determine the minimum and maximum pulse intervals and schedule the program to enhance the cardiovascular capacity.
- At the cardivascular test phase, we conduct a 12 minute effort test. On the bicycle or threadmill, we measure the level of stamina in 3 minute intervals by using the Borg Scale and we check for any heartbeat irregularity, such as tachycardia or bradycardia.
- The posture analysis includes the observation of passive and active compositions of the body to determine postural deficiencies such as scoliosis, lordosis or kyphos.
For an effective Fit – Test:
- Avoid excessive physical activity prior to your test.
- Avoid caffein (coffee, cola etc.) prior to your test.
- Avoid taking alcohol a day prior to your test.
- Avoid smoking 3 hours prior to your test.
- Avoid drinking excessive liquid 3 hours prior to your test.
- Re-schedule your test if it falls to a mensturation period.